In this Section
What We Believe
Visions & Core Values
New Life Worship Center exists to pursue a Great Commitment to the Great Commission to grow a Great Church of excellence for the Glory of God.
New Life Worship Center’s purpose is to: Exalt God by celebrating His presence through multiple forms of worship. Extend the Kingdom as a multi-cultural and multi-generational church. Enlarge the body of Christ by connecting and building relationships with one another. Enlist disciples as future leaders through mentoring and training. Equip believers by equipping them for the work of the ministry to fulfill the mission and vision of the Church.
• We Value Worship – Pursuing God through many forms of worship is our number one purpose
• We Value Prayer – Communicating daily to God through prayer and intercession is a priority
• We Value God’s Word – The Bible is our premier source for preaching, teaching and equipping the body of Christ
• We Value Servant Leadership – Using the leadership model of Jesus we mentor and disciple people to be servant leaders
• We Value Relationships – Our passion is to connect relationally with Jesus and one another through corporate and small group meetings
• We Value Multi-Cultural and Multi-Generational Ministry – Exemplifying the heart of God we receive and minster to all people regardless of ethnicity, age, or socioeconomic status
• We Value Giving – Practicing the Biblical principle of stewardship we sow our finances, talents, and time knowing that we will receive God’s blessings
• We Value Excellence – Everything we do is done with a spirit of excellence
Statement Of Faith
New Life Worship Center believes that the whole Bible is completely and equally inspired and that it is the written Word of God. We have adopted the following Declaration of Faith as our standard and official expression of our doctrine.
- In the verbal inspiration of the Bible.
- In one God eternally existing in three persons; namely, the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- That Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Ghost, and born of the Virgin Mary. That Jesus was crucified, buried, and raised from the dead. That He ascended to heaven and is today at the right hand of the Father as the Intercessor.
- That all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and that repentance is commanded of God for all and necessary for forgiveness of sins.
- That justification, regeneration, and the new birth are wrought by faith in the blood of Jesus Christ.
- In sanctification subsequent to the new birth, through faith in the blood of Christ; through the Word, and by the Holy Ghost.
- Holiness to be God's standard of living for His people.
- In the baptism with the Holy Ghost subsequent to a clean heart.
- In speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance and that it is the initial evidence of the baptism of the Holy Ghost.
- In water baptism by immersion, and all who repent should be baptized in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.
- Divine healing is provided for all in the atonement.
- In the Lord's Supper and washing of the saints' feet.
- In the pre-millennial second coming of Jesus. First, to resurrect the righteous dead and to catch away the living saints to Him in the air. Second, to reign on the earth a thousand years.
- In the bodily resurrection; eternal life for the righteous, and eternal punishment for the wicked.