In this Section
Engage Youth Ministries
Engage Youth Ministries is a place where you belong.
There is nothing typical about Engage Wednesday nights. We rotate our Wednesdays so you will always experience something different from Wednesday to Wednesday. If you come early, you will find teens playing basketball, foosball, air hockey, and generally just "hanging out" prior to service.
We like to be active with lots of lock-ins, competitions, trips, and outings - announcements are made via bulletins, PowerPoint, and videos. Some Wednesdays you will find us playing a game that will have the whole room involved, laughing and cheering on the contestants. Other Wednesdays we will be sitting around eating pizza and getting to know each other better.
Music is a key part of EYM. We often "rock out" with fast songs before moving to a more intimate time of singing slower worship songs to the Lord.
Some weeks we have a regular service setting where the preaching/teaching of a powerful, relevant illustrated sermon keeps even the toughest teenager interested.
Engage Youth Ministries exists to:
• Touch as many students as possible with the incredible love of God.
• Teach the Infallible Word of God in a relevant and understandable manner.
• Magnify the Lord through prayer, praise, and worship.
• Develop spiritual maturity and character.
• Equip students to minister to their peers.
• Break generational cycles of sin and impoverished living.
• Change the Destinies of this generation and those yet to come.
• Praise and Worship Team: a way of expressing our love and gratitude to Christ through music.
• Engage Drama Ministries: Impacting lives through action skits, Human Videos, Mini Movies, and much more.
• Teen Talent: If you have a special gift (singing, writing, preaching, art, etc.), we compete annually in the Texas Teen Talent competition.
• Engage Youth Service: Wednesday nights at 7:00pm
• Engage Lounge Sessions: Sunday mornings at 9:00am
• Facebook: We want you to be our friend on Facebook. Check it out.